What am I going to do with all this food? Today I am cooking food for the photo shoot of the new line of cutting boards that will be sold at http://www.thewellbeingstore.com We have designed these wonderful new cutting boards out of a product called Phenolic (Stonewood). It’s a composite of resin and paper bonded together.
Serious chefs agree it’s the ultimate surface for cutting boards. These cutting boards have some amazing qualities about them.
• Warm, woodsy brown/black color is as at home in the kitchen as it is at the campsite or hunt shack.
• Knife-friendly: Surface will score slightly to show its protecting your knife.
• Dishwasher safe: Convenient and sanitary.
• Heat-resistant: Can be used as a trivet up to 350ºF/175ºC. Not for use in microwave.
• Thin profile: Lightweight and easy to store and clean.
Plus they are made in the USA!
I am gearing up to cook a golden brown turkey, a spiced pork roast, pork loin, and trout fillets. Plus we will have assorted cheeses, fruits, breads, and treats!
If you don’t see a cutting board size you like we do custom orders to fit your needs. Please call 1.800.403.0738 and let us know what size you are looking for.
Check back later to see how everything turns out and if you’re in the area stop by for a sample or two!